Monday, December 17, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary...

I love Connecticut. Overall, one of my top 5 favorite states. I had  seriously contemplated moving there, actually doing things that are required to move from Wisconsin to the East Coast. Things didnt work out for me in that aspect, but then again I am greatful to be here in crapola Waunakee, dating a truly amazing man, even if we have our problems...

I know, I know, EVERYONE is talking about SHE. And I really havent. Not on facebook, not on cafemom, and hell I haven't even been on here in 2 whole months lol.

So I must jump on the bandwagon. Here is my thoughts....

Yesterday in my morning church session (I go to 2 different churches) the message was about Luke 15:1-10, or basically loving and accepting the outcasts. About how you might not expect to see a mass murderer, child molester, animal abuser, or child killer sitting at the table one day with Him, but it happens, for He rejoices over even just one lamb saved. He rejoices more over one who needs repentance then 99 that need no repentance.

I think the situation was horrible, and that the shooter deserved earthly punishment for what he did, but at the same time, he is not here, eating up the resources while he is allowed to live when those he murdered were given no choice…

 I have chosen not to read the articles, stories, look at the pictures. Tell my 5 yr old? I think not. She will find out, Im sure, and I will calm her with telling her that it wont happen here. That Bad People like that dont live near us. Why lie? Santa. Easter Bunny. Tooth Fairy. Why not lie? Make her childhood the best it can possibly be, for if the unimaginable were to happen here, I have those GOOD memories.

My rant done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment